It’s the last days before school starts up again on Tuesday.
Or so I thought. Apparently Tuesday is the Orientation Day for first year students. Wednesday is supposed to be my first day… but not this time because I have only labs that day. But labs for the first week are cancelled. You cannot believe how disappointed I am. What a nerd right.
Instead, I started another trial of Project 365. Here’s Day 1 and Day 2. Maybe this will get me blogging again ;)
Who said they wanted some links?
- Kim Jong-Il Looking at Things - I don’t know why this is funny because it’s horrible, but it’s definitely interesting. He’s just… looking at things.
- James’ Face - Some guy photoshops his friend’s picture on facebook. Friend hates it. Too bad my stomach still hurts from laughing so hard.
- GetGlue - Okay, so it’s another of those “check-in” sites. This time it’s TV shows and movies (mainly) and music, topics, etc. after that. After submitting to get physical stickers three times, they’ve finally arrived! I need to take a picture of them…
- WriteOrDie - A web program that makes you write. If you stop, it can erase your words or play annoying music (RICKROLL’D YOU!). This is how I make myself write during NaNoWriMo.
- Mary-Sue Litmus Test - So I must admit I’m running out of links. But hey, if you do write, try not to make them all Mary-Sues or Gary-Stus? Okay good.